Bosch Projects is a proud member of the Bosch Holdings group of engineering, construction and operations management companies. Established in South Africa in 1961, Bosch Projects is fully committed to BBBEE development.
We provide innovative consulting engineering solutions in both the broader industrial and infrastructure sectors.
Offices are in Durban, Johannesburg, Pretoria, East London, Port Elizabeth, and Cape Town as well as international offices in Kenya, Brazil and the United Kingdom.
We have successfully completed projects in more than 55 countries including the Americas, Africa and South East Asia.
Bosch Projects also designs and supplies equipment into the sugar industry, in both South Africa and abroad.
Our company has a proud record of serving both public and private sector Clients in terms of technical excellence, and has received recognised product export and project excellence awards including CESA, SAICE and IMESA. We also have an excellent track record in both EPC and EPCM type contracts.
We are proud partners in developing Africa and the world.
Bosch Projects follows a customer-centered Quality Management System (QMS), which complies with ISO 9001: 2008, and are audited by DEKRA annually.
Through continual improvement of its Quality Management System, Bosch Projects is committed to establishing and maintaining itself as a world class Project Management, Engineering and Technology company.
The Bosch Purpose
- We are passionate about creating a positive lasting difference for our staff, our clients and communities.
- We deliver local integrated project solutions to an international client base.
- We pursue excellence, innovation and extraordinary service through authentic people.
- We establish lasting relationships with our clients by exceeding their expectations and achieving exceptional results.
The Bosch Way
- Client relationships are central to our business.
- We encourage our people to grow, have fun and reach their full potential.
- We do everything with integrity, trust and respect.
- We have a passion for excellence.
- Innovation is at the heart of our business.
- We deliver beyond expectations.
- We embrace transformation.
- Sustainability is core to how we do business.
- Teamwork is critical to success.
- We are authentic.
The Bosch Way encourages growth and excellence in our people, and sustainability in what we do. As a South African employer, we ensure that our management and ownership reflect the diversity of our people. Black staff are encouraged to grow to their highest potential in technical, management and shareholding roles, via skills development and individual mentoring. Bosch Projects is assessed by an independent rating agency Empowerdex as a Level 2 or 125% recognition level (value adding enterprise).
The Bosch Projects procurement policy is based on preference being given to purchasing from organisations that have made progress with transformation in support of the BBBEE Act
The company is committed to assisting with the development of emerging businesses (Enterprise Development) in accordance with the Construction Charter.
Bosch Projects subscribes to the Bosch Holdings Health and Safety Policy and is committed to creating a safe and healthy working environment to minimise the risk of danger and injury to employees and the public and to prevent the loss of life and/or property of the Group.
All Safety, Health Environment, Risk and Quality (SHERQ) management appointees are backed by the full support of management.
|Andrew Cruickshank||Non Executive Director|
|Allen Liversage||Company Secretary|
|Viloshnee Singh||Non Executive Director|
|Ebrahim Takolia||Non Executive Director|