Bosch Projects provides cost effective and best practice engineering solutions for Ports & Terminals. We have developed a long and successful history of successful project delivery within the Ports & Terminals Sector and apply our experience across the full logistics chain.
- Logistics Studies and modelling
- Feasibility / Front end studies
- FEA design and certification
- Specialised Equipment Design.
Bulk Materials Handling:
- Train and vehicle offloading stations
- Conveyor and transfer design
- Dust emmission control and extraction equipment
- Store and stockyard design
- Bin and silo design
- Material reclaim systems
- Sampling system design
- Out loading design to ship, rail and vehicle.
Unit and Freight handling and storage:
- Vehicle docking loading and unloading stations
- Warehouse and storage design
- Container handling equipment
- High load flooring and yard designs
- Unit handing equipment
- High mast and area lighting design
- Refrigerated container stacking areas.
Liquid bulk handling and storage:
- Loading and unloading stations
- Tank design
- Firefighting systems
- Pumping systems design
- Construction of a 30 000m2 storage area with a central 347m long x 14m high partition wall on a pile and basal reinforcement solution for heavy density storage of 600 000t of chrome ore. Stacking with a motorised 24m high wing tipper and reclaim via belt conveyors at 2 500t/hr.
- A fully serviced hectare trucking staging facility, capable of handling up to 120 trucks.
- The modification and reconfiguration of two existing ship loaders to suit a revised wharf layout consisting of a new 33t substructure with a 14m wheel base between the landslide and seaside legs to give the loader an increased vertical lift of 1.32m and a horizontal seaward shift of 4m.
Dave Chappelow – Industrial Sector Director