Bosch Projects is an expert sugar and ethanol engineering and technology company that provides cost effective, quality solutions through innovative engineering in order to meet the needs of our Clients.
Over 50 years of serving the sugar industry has resulted in an impressive range of capabilities.
We provide the following professional services to Clients:
• Strategic Planning and Feasibility Studies
• Sugar Technology Selection
• Project Structuring and Funding
• Design and Engineering
• Project Delivery
• Operational Support and Training
Bosch Projects has also with our extensive involvement in the sugar industry resulted in the development of a state of the art equipment range that delivers cost effective, high efficiency performance and industry leading reliability.
A global manufacturing and supply chain ensures the competitive and prompt delivery of equipment to all global sugar producing regions.
Our equipment range includes typically the following:
• The patented Bosch Projects chainless diffuser
• Cane unloaders, Feeder tables and Rock and sand removal systems
• Cane preparation equipment
• Rotary juice screens , Juice heaters and clarifiers
• Long Tube and Modular Evaporators and Entrainment separators
• Continuous vacuum pans (A, B & C)
• Vertical C massecuite reheaters
• Sugar dryers
• Refined sugar conditioning silos
• Bagasse reclaim systems
• Ash water clarifiers
• Whole-stick and Heavy duty cane shredders
• Vertical crystallisers
• Batch Pans
Steve Rosettenstein – Sugar and Sugar Equipment Sector Director