CLIENT: Dunlop, Sumitomo Rubber
TYPE OF CONTRACT: Consultants for Architectural, HVAC, Wet Services, Electrical, Structural, Civil and Firefighting Designs
- Conceptual Design
- Architectural Design
- Mechanical Design
- Structural Civil Design
- Fire Design
- Electrical Design.
- Construction Monitoring
The project is the new architectural design of a training centre at Sumitomo Rubber in Ladysmith. The project also included all related building services.
Bosch Projects was responsible for the following services:
- Architectural and space planning designs.
- Electrical building services, inclusive of lighting and small power.
- New design of all services including electrical, wet services and fire.
- Fire protection and prevention designs.
- HVAC designs for meeting rooms, offices, hall, canteen and kitchens.
- Complete structural design.
- Construction monitoring.
- Contract documents, cost estimates & construction monitoring.